First of all, Miren Browser, the one created by MIUI developers. Fast and fluent, includes as a main characteristic a really practical home screen with:
- The best sites: a list featuring the 60 best Internet websites for a quick access.
- Favorites: organized by folders, most-seen and browsing history.
- eBooks: Integrated eBook searcher. Great, but only available in Chinese at the moment. Anyway, the idea is really good.
- RSS: RSS reader integrated, although it still requires some work.
- Downloads: Download manager.
There are also Firefox-like tabs and many more technical options, User Agent choice, security parameters, cache eraser and what we find most appealing: data traffic saving.
In short, good browser with a really clean interface. It may need a little more customization, though.
Lastly, we find XScope Browser, a Goggle Chrome-like browser (with the exact same tabs). It’s also fast, maybe a little less than the others. What we don’t like is the fact that the Notification bar isn’t shown. Nevertheless, it includes a wide range of features:
- Appearance and Themes (show/hide tabs and bar).
- Plenty of website visualization options and User Agent facility.
- Android buttons customization, broswer buttons.
- Application options.
- Favorite manager.
- UI simplicity.
What do you think? Try them out and let us know your opinions.[via elandroidelibre]